© Copyright 2023 Constellation GovCloud®. All rights reserved.
Constellation GovCloud (CGC) is a platform that uniquely accelerates compliance with requirements such as FedRAMP and StateRAMP. Once authorized, CGC enables these technology platforms to stay compliant through continuous monitoring and makes these compliant solutions available to end users and partners through a unique cloud marketplace.
About this role
We are looking for a Senior SOC Analyst that knows security operations cold, has deep experience with FedRAMP and likes to build. The CGC Senior SOC Analyst will be responsible for continuously monitoring CGC environments and rapidly responding to threats and vulnerabilities. This is a team leader position with potential for growth.
At Constellation GovCloud, you will:
- Manage the continuous monitoring of Constellation GovCloud’s platform using a variety of industry-leading and proprietary monitoring and scanning technologies.
- Lead a team of SOC analysts providing 24×7 monitoring and incident response.
- Lead incident response and the process of driving incidents to resolution.
- Conduct meaningful after-action analysis for ongoing process improvement.
- Support all CGC policies and procedures required to achieve and maintain FedRAMP, StateRAMP and other compliance standards.
- Develop and integrate enhanced SOC procedures and processes.
- Obtain appropriate certifications (AWS cloud certifications as an example) for technical and security operations-related professional growth.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of experience excelling in a Security Operations Center (SOC), including leading incident response investigations, with demonstrable experience with cloud-based workloads subject to FedRAMP or similar NIST requirements.
- Deep experience with these technologies:
- SIEM + SOAR for reporting and analysis, with deep Splunk experience
- Endpoint security solutions including TrendMicro or similar
- DAST + IAST for application scanning including Accunetix
- Container scanning including BlackDuck and Trivvy
- Infrastructure and database scanning with Tenable or similar
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to analyze, organize and translate complex technical concepts into clear and digestible information.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team on various tasks and identify goals and tasks that are attainable and appropriate for ensuring CGC’s success.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a nationally accredited university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering.
- Must be a U.S. citizen